About the Role
Our client, a leading global provider of professional project and asset services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors is seeking positive, organized and results oriented Senior Test Specialist to join their Digitization team. This is a Senior role, and the successful applicant will have a strong background in converting requirements into test cases, leading & coaching business representatives on testing process and methodology, test case execution and progress reporting.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
* Develop and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders Manage requests for IT related service calls
* Analyse business and functional requirements, ensuring they are testable and accurate
* Translate business and functional requirements into test cases ensuring coverage and traceability
* Develop test cases and also instruct business users how to construct test cases
* Coordinate and facilitate workshops as required and develop presentations as required.
Skills and Experience
* Over 5 years recent experience working in a similar testing-centric position with strong SQL skills within mining industry.
* Experience with developing Test Plans, and both agile and waterfall methodologies
* Excellent manual and regression testing experience, and assessing testing impacts across multiple test streams
* Strong experience with raising, triaging and tracking defects raised during testing through to closure
About Energy Resourcing Australia
Energy Resourcing Australia Pty Ltd is part of a leading global Recruitment organization, with Clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Refining, Mining, Consulting and Construction sectors.
We are a high-quality Recruitment and Contractor Management partner with a strong reputation in our industry with our Customers and Contractor personnel. Our Perth team, including certified HR professionals, have experience providing Recruitment, Contract Management and Payroll Services to our Clients across Australia and New Zealand.
Benefits of being an Energy Resourcing Contractor:
* A flexible approach to Payroll where Contractors can trade as PAYG Individual, Pty Ltd Company or Family/Discretionary Trusts;
* Flexible pay cycles where Contractors can elect to be paid on a weekly or fortnightly basis;
* Locally based In-house Payroll team who are easily contactable for queries or assistance;
* Employee Assistance Program;
* Salary Sacrifice options available;
* Contractor Care Program (including regular contact, Contractor functions and merchandise);
* Placement assistance at the end of a contract.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click ‘Apply” button. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Uma on +61 (0) 409 939 083.