About the Role
We are seeking Senior Test specialist for our client. The role is based in the Perth Office on a 6-month contract. This role will report to the Test Lead, and forms part of the overall Digitisation Team
Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
* Responsible for test design and execution across multiple Work Streams
* Analyse business and functional requirements, ensuring they are testable and accurate
* Translate business and functional requirements into test cases ensuring coverage and traceability
* Develop test cases and also instruct business users how to construct test cases
Skills and Experience
* Recent experience working in a similar testing-centric position, with experience with developing Test Plans in both agile and waterfall methodologies
* Excellent manual and regression testing experience, and assessing testing impacts across multiple test streams and SQL skills.
* Strong experience with raising, triaging and tracking defects raised during testing through to closure
* Experience working within the mining industry is preferred.
About Energy Resourcing Australia
Energy Resourcing Australia Pty Ltd is part of a leading global Recruitment organization, with Clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Refining, Mining, Consulting and Construction sectors.
We are a high-quality Recruitment and Contractor Management partner with a strong reputation in our industry with our Customers and Contractor personnel. Our Perth team, including certified HR professionals, have experience providing Recruitment, Contract Management and Payroll Services to our Clients across Australia and New Zealand.
Benefits of being an Energy Resourcing Contractor:
- A flexible approach to Payroll where Contractors can trade as PAYG Individual, Pty Ltd Company or Family/Discretionary Trusts;
- Flexible pay cycles where Contractors can elect to be paid on a weekly or fortnightly basis;
- Locally based In-house Payroll team who are easily contactable for queries or assistance;
- Employee Assistance Program;
- Salary Sacrifice options available;
- Contractor Care Program (including regular contact, Contractor functions and merchandise);
- Placement assistance at the end of a contract.
***Please note, this role is open for professionals with current Australian working rights only.***
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click ‘Apply” button.