Energy Resourcing is currently recruiting on behalf of Worley for an Offshore Wind Senior Technician.
We are looking for a highly motivated candidate to join our Service & Install team.
- Deliver and monitor all work instructions and issues arising, raising, and implementing actions according to relevant policies and procedures.
- Delivering customer satisfaction whilst ensuring the company’s best interests at the same time.
- Producing and delivering comprehensive client and company daily reports
- Review and input data into any client specific working systems and any data bases within the specified time frame
- Attend Client Facilities when required and behave in an appropriate and respectful manner at all times
- Delivering the Risk Assessments and Method Statements (RAMS) for the clients and the company
- Delivers and participates in toolbox talks to all team members, clients and other sub-contractors
- Deliver clear instructions to Advanced Technicians and Basic Technicians as well as the Project Delivery Team
- Full understanding and follow company/client specific QHSE requirements, guidelines, and safe systems of work
- Mentoring, training and assessing of Advanced Techs and Technicians
- Team Lead duties at the request of the Client
- Ability to deliver, organise and prioritise and effectively balance multiple priorities
- Effective communication, organization and presentation skills
- Manage teams effectively with a positive attitude
- Manage, motivates and encourage colleagues
- Excellent attention to detail.
- The ability to meet stringent deadlines
- PC skills to ensure relevant reports, timesheets and client/ company systems are updated
- Ensure timesheets for all Advanced Techs and Technicians on the project are collated and submitted accurately and on time
All Candidates Should Hold the Following:
- GWO Fire Awareness
- GWO First Aid
- GWO Manual Handling
- GWO Working at Heights
- GWO Sea Survival
- GWO Slinger/ Banksman
- SGTT or equivalent for Siemens assets
- GWO BTT Electrical/ Hydraulic/ Mechanical and or Installation D for Vestas Assets
- RUK WTSR for Servicing
- OGUK Medical and Chester Step
- Electrical or Mechanical qualification
- Trouble shooter GWO Advanced Rescue
- GWO Enhanced First Aid
- Electrical Zero Energy Training
- Forklift/ Plant equipment