Senior Technical Engineer 20-092
12 Month Contract
We are currently representing a nuclear power generation client seeking a Senior Technical Engineer 20-092.
- The Senior Technical Engineer will support the Pickering Waste Management Facility system engineering work
- Responsible for the preparation of system health reports, perform field walk downs, initiate work requests, prepare work plans, prepare and present engineering changes to Modification Oversight Committee and help troubleshoot equipment issues
- This individual will also support the asset management and equipment reliability initiatives and the minor modifications team
- Will act as the Modification Team Leader
- BSc Engineering Degree is required
Contractors must operate as an Incorporated entity for this position.
About Energy Resourcing Canada
Energy Resourcing Canada Ltd. is part of a leading global Recruitment organisation, with clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals and Emerging Technology.
We are a high-quality Recruitment and Contractor Management partner with a strong reputation in our industry with our Customers and Contractor personnel. Our Canada team, including certified HR professionals, have experience providing Recruitment, Contract Management and Payroll Services to our clients across Canada.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click ‘Apply” button. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion about the role, call the office on +1 403 301 3828 and ask to speak to the recruiter hiring for the role.