Senior Technical Engineer 18-057
Senior Technical Engineer
Job # 18-057
- Support Reactor Safety work program at the Darlington Stations. Activities may include:
- Utilization of Probabilistic / Deterministic Safety Analysis to assess reactor safety risk and identify Safe Operating Envelope,
- Thermal Hydraulic Assessments,
- Reactor Safety Reviews of station maintenance, modifications, and operability evaluations,
- Updates of Operational Safety Requirements and associated compliance tables.
- Experience with Conducting /reviewing Thermal Hydraulic Assessments
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Applied Science
- Experience with utilizing unavailability or risk models to identify and evaluate systems/ components important to safety
- Experience with component fault data entry
- Experience with reviewing impact of safety analysis on Safe Operating Envelope
- Experience with creating and updating operational safety requirements
**Must be eligible to work in Canada.
***Must be willing to operate as an Independent Contractor