The Company & Benefits
Our client is a boutique consultancy firm, dedicated to supporting their clients with staffing needs across all major industry sectors including renewable energy, infrastructure, mining and oil & gas.
- Exposure to a large variety of challenging projects of different sizes
- State of the art gym facilities, exercise classes and luxury end of trip facilities
- Nominate your pay cycle - weekly, fortnightly or monthly
Due to growth an opportunity is now available for a Senior to Principal Environmental Consultant to join our Perth based team. You will support the environment and society service line with delivering environmental assessments and environmental management on a variety of projects including renewable energy and infrastructure. This may include field work and report and plan preparation.
Key responsibilities consist of:
- Preparing environmental impact studies and reports that will include documenting baseline information, potential impacts and recommending management actions.
- Preparing permit and approval applications and modification documentation.
- Preparing and implementing environmental management plans.
- Preparing environmental risk assessments for a wide range of developments.
- Undertaking surveillance inspections and audits for a wide range of developments.
- Writing works approvals and/or works approval amendments
Skills & Experience
- Experience in the relevant discipline in the same or similar industry
- Excellent demonstrated knowledge of relevant local, State (with a particular focus on WA Part IV and V approvals) and Commonwealth environmental legislation and regulation.
- Demonstrated project management skills with proven track record of delivering environmental approval projects to budget and schedule.
- Experience delivering environmental approvals for infrastructure projects, including renewable energy projects
- Specific technical skills in one or more of the following skills: air quality assessments, noise assessments, flora and fauna assessments
About Us, Energy Resourcing
Energy Resourcing Australia Pty Ltd is part of a leading global Recruitment organisation, with Clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Refining, Mining, Consulting and Construction sectors.
We are a high-quality Recruitment and Contractor Management partner with a strong reputation in our industry with our Customers and Contractor personnel. Our Perth team, including certified HR professionals, have experience providing Recruitment, Contract Management and Payroll Services to our Clients across Australia and New Zealand.Apply Now