Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
Location: Mobile, AL
Are you an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist looking for a new challenge? Our maritime industry client is looking for someone to recruit for various roles within the industry!
The ideal candidate will have a "hunter" mentality and the ability to find and headhunt the best candidates. As the Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will be working on many requisitions at any given time.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead full cycle recruiting; includes all exempt and non-exempt positions.
- Create a strategic talent acquisition strategy. Create a consistent employer value proposition in the market.
- Leverage social media resources (internally and externally) to create and maintain a positive brand on major platforms.
- Define and develop all staffing metrics (KPIs) to be used for HR Scorecards. KPI's include reviewing cost per hire, quality of hire, turnover, days to fill, and other qualitative techniques.
- Connected to the local communities we do business in. Build partnerships with key community leaders involved with universities, the chamber of commerce, and other consortiums.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, business, or other comparable discipline; or equivalent
- Minimum of five (5+) years prior recruiting experience in a corporate environment
- Certification in PHR, SHPR, SHRM-CP, or SHRM-SCP is highly preferred.
- Lead bi-weekly staffing calls, reporting and providing status updates on open positions. Discuss escalation process and make recommendations for sourcing.
- Uses passive recruitment techniques to find talent using many platforms, networking, and other activities.
- Train and coaches hiring managers on industry best practices, techniques, and legal interviewing processes.
- Partner with HRBPs to understand talent development gaps in the organization and identify high potential talent internally for succession planning.
- Work with HRBPs to develop job descriptions and job candidate profiles. Review external benchmarking for talent and market skills, abilities, and requirements for open roles.
- Ensure that we have consistency with the use of interview questions, interview guides and interview processes.
- Use a broad and diverse sourcing pipeline to ensure we attract diverse talent.
- Maintaining effective relationships with social and professional networks to source qualified candidates
- Lead the early career talent strategy related to internship programs. This includes attending career fairs, networking and building strategic partnerships with universities and other technical schools.
- Work with external recruiters, agencies, and outside vendors when appropriate.
Who we are
Founded in 2006, Energy Resourcing is a trusted partner with a range of innovative recruitment and managed services. We provide recruitment services globally and focus on identifying top technical talent for project staffing and contract terms, as well as permanent hires. Our team has earned a strong reputation in the industry with both clients and candidates alike by delivering high-quality services.
Our core beliefs and values reflect who we are as a company and how we advocate for our candidates and our clients:
- we value Life
- we Rise to the Challenge
- we are Stronger Together
- we Unlock Brilliance