Apply NowApply Now
Energy Resourcing is an engineering & personnel service provider active on four continents in the oil, gas, energy, renewable energies, chemical, petrochemical, refining, and construction sectors. We recruit technical specialists and managers for demanding national and international projects of our technologically leading customers.On behalf of our client, we are currently recruiting for a Senior Talent Acquisition Advisor, located in our client's office in The Hague.
- Deliver efficient client focused and cost-effective talent acquisition solutions as required to support our client's business in the location
- Lead talent acquisition activity in the location across multiple projects and industry sectors
- Responsible for staffing major projects to meet the needs of the business
- Ensure the agreed and proper talent acquisition process is followed consistently, in accordance with the Company's quality standards, polices and processes
- Participate in the development of best practice talent acquisition procedures and policies when required
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders to ensure the needs of the business are met in a timely manner
- Conduct regular follow-ups with Hiring Managers todetermine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and their implementation
- Develop talent pools of suitably experienced and qualified candidates
- Build networks to find qualified passive candidates
- Collaborate effectively with other talent acquisition teams in the region and the Hub
- Contribute to cost control by adopting and recommending practices which minimise expenditure without compromising results
- Provide regular talent acquisition reports to the People Director and other stakeholders
- Manage the flow of communication between new/potential recruits and the relevant contacts within the organization
- Coordinate with location/regional functional leads to collaborate effectively and share knowledge and resources where appropriate
- Liaise/supervise outside agencies to source potential recruits when required
- Participate in career fairs and other talent acquisition related events as required
- Experience in recruitment within The Netherlands
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Psychology or related fields
- Experience preferably within the Energy/Engineering/Hydrocarbons/ Oil & Gas/Construction industries
- Experience of resourcing industry search and selection techniques
- Prior experience of running social media campaigns
- Previous 'in-house' experience is preferred but not necessary
- Able to work independently and use initiative
- A comprehensive understanding of resourcing current legislation and best practice relevant to the location
- Professional proficiency level of Dutch and English is required.
Join us now!
If you have any questions, Reinoud Roukema will be happy to help you at reinoud.roukema(at)energyresourcing.com. We look forward to your application!