Energy Resourcing is an engineering & personnel service provider active on four continents in the oil, gas, energy, renewable energies, chemical, petrochemical, refining and construction sectors. We recruit technical specialists and managers for demanding national and international projects of our technologically leading customers.
On behalf of our client we are currently recruiting for a Senior Structural Engineer in the Netherlands.
* You have excellent skills in engineering with ability to work on complex multi-office projects;
* You have onshore brownfield petrochemical experience in both steel and concrete and are proficient with STAAD; Knowledge on Technosoft is also a preference.
* You like to keep track of the latest technologies and you get a kick out of developing and implementing these technologies and methods to improve the efficiency, accuracy and productivity of the department;
* You have a strong sense of responsibility and you are driven by quality management system is being followed (including any special contractual requirements);
* Health and safety is nr #1 for you and you take personal responsibility for safety and a healthy environment on the projects, of course you demonstrate this by example
* Can prepare and check concrete and steel calculations.
* Experience working with remote staff, such as in India.
* Pro-active attitude. Effective communication with project team members and all stakeholders.
* Flexible for travelling / site visits. In possession of a valid driving license.
What you will bring
* Minimum bachelor’s degree in civil engineering qualification.
* Candidates shall be (or become) VCA VOL certified
* Adequate knowledge of Euro Codes and local annexes
* Extensive brown field experience. Site experience.
* 10 to 15 years experience from which 5+years experience is in onshore petrochemical
* Good Dutch and English communication skills, both written and verbal
Apply now and contact Tim Jürling at for any further questions.