Energy Resourcing is an engineering & personnel service provider active on four continents in the oil, gas, energy, renewable energies, chemical, petrochemical, refining, and construction sectors. We recruit technical specialists and managers for demanding national and international projects of our technologically leading customers.On behalf of our client, we are currently recruiting for a Senior Structural Engineer, located in our client's office in The Hague.
- Deliver structural engineering services that meet our client, its customers' and applicable statutory and regulatory specifications, on time and within budget.
- Initiate, manage and if required supervise structural engineering project requirements.
- If required, act as the structural engineering Lead on specific projects.
- If responsible for a team:
- Proactively resolve any discrepancies between our client and its Customer's requirements.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest developments and technical innovations in structural engineering.
- If required, assist and support junior personnel within the structural engineering team.
- Communicate effectively with the structural engineering team and project stakeholders, including the Customer.
- Identify issues and problems, develop appropriate solutions, and ask for assistance when required.
- Responsible for preparing and checking concrete and steel calculations
- Minimum bachelor's degree in civil engineering qualification.
- Candidates shall be (or become) VCA VOL certified
- Adequate knowledge of Euro Codes and local annexes
- Extensive brown field experience. Site experience.
- 10 to 15 years experience from which 5+years experience is in onshore petrochemical
- In possesion of driving's license
- Good Dutch and English communication skills, both written and verbal.
Join us now! If you have any questions, Paulina Hasior will be happy to help you at paulina.hasior(at)energyresourcing.com. We look forward to your application!Apply Now