Energy Resourcing are recruiting for a Senior Structural Engineer to join our operator client based in Aberdeen, for a 12 month contract position.
You will join our client's Civil/Structural/Offshore (CSO) team, working closely with other engineering disciplines, projects teams, front-end leads and Engineering Contractor partners to develop opportunities.
- Support front-end activities to assess feasibility and define competitive scope on a project
- Drive discipline requirements selection on Front-End and Projects
- Provide assure requirements have been met during various phases of the project
- Proactively influence the outcome of projects as a core participant
- Supervise other engineers, through engineering service agreements to deliver project scopes
- A Bachelor's degree (min) in Civil, Structural, Naval or equivalent engineering
- Experience in Design & Engineering of offshore facilities or floating facilities
- Familiar with Industry Standards and DEPs
- Have a track-record in delivering projects
- Ability to mentor and coach other team members
- Familiar with Systems Engineering is preferred The outcome of a projects is hardly ever determined by a single individual, and it is the ability to effectively work together to achieve a common goal, to overcome challenges and embrace new approaches that will lead to success. In line with this you are expected to:
- Have excellent communications skills
- Act as a business partner on projects, working collaborative with stakeholders and with contracting partners
- Embrace a 'Learner Mindset' by being inquisitive on new technologies and embracing new ways of working