Energy Resourcing have requirements for Senior Structural Engineers to join our global engineering client's Stockport office in Manchester, on a staff or 12 month contract position. Our client operates a flexible working model, working on a large portfolio of oil and gas and new energy projects.
- Maintain the required technical quality of work
- Identify scope and schedule changes in accordance with the Change Control Process
- Ensure that designs comply with the relevant procedures and regulations
- Ensure as far as is practically possible, that all assigned work is carried out in compliance with agreed budget and schedule
- Prepare estimates and schedules and assist in their review
- Maintain good communication with the client and visit sites when necessary
- Encourage and provide lateral learning within the project
- Commitment to and promotion of client values and ensuring the realisation of company and project health, safety, environmental, quality and ethics, systems, policies and procedures.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent in appropriate engineering subject
- Experienced engineer with sound technical background and expertise
- Competent in use of analytical methods used within discipline including theoretical background for analysis programs
- Familiar with and competent in planning, progress monitoring, forecasting and reporting
- Aware of commercial, contractual and administrative aspects of engineering
- Able to estimate man-hours and materials for delegated aspects of work
- Able to work with other disciplines and draughting sections to meet delivery dates