Energy Resourcing have a requirement for a number of Senior Structural Engineers, with our internal partner for a 12 month contract position.
Our client is working on many projects in the UK and globally, ranging from Oil and Gas projects to exciting new energy projects.
This role can be based on a hybrid basis from any of our client's regional offices in either Aberdeen, Glasgow, Stockton, Stockport or Brentford.
- Maintain the required technical quality of work
- Identify scope and schedule changes in accordance with the Change Control Process
- Ensure that designs comply with the relevant procedures and regulations
- Ensure as far as is practically possible, that all assigned work is carried out in compliance with agreed budget and schedule
- Prepare estimates and schedules and assist in their review
- Maintain good communication with the client and visit sites when necessary
- Encourage and provide lateral learning within the project
- Commitment to and promotion of Worley values and ensuring the realisation of company and project health, safety, environmental, quality and ethics, systems, policies and procedures.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent in appropriate engineering subject
- Experienced engineer with sound technical background and expertise
- Competent in use of analytical methods used within discipline including theoretical background for analysis programs
- Familiar with and competent in planning, progress monitoring, forecasting and reporting
- Aware of commercial, contractual and administrative aspects of engineering
- Able to estimate man-hours and materials for delegated aspects of work
- Able to work with other disciplines and draughting sections to meet delivery dates