Senior Structural Engineer
About the Role:
Our client, an international Oil & Gas operator, is seeking Senior Structural Engineer to work in the Engineering team within the Perth office. The position will be responsible for the management and delivery of structural works and packages for the project.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Manage and deliver Multiple facilities, both topsides and substructures;
- Ensure structural integrity management requirements are met;
- Conducting timely reviews of structural designs to achieve full compliance with design intent;
- Coordination and planning of emergent offshore structural activities/projects;
- Closely liaise with maintenance and refurbishment teams.
Skills and Experience:
- Qualification in Civil Engineering or equivalent;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills and a practical approach to solving problems;
- Demonstrated experience in working within fast paced Engineering teams in large scale Oil & Gas offshore projects essential;
- Demonstrate an ability to work autonomously and collaboratively with colleagues across all business units.
About Energy Resourcing Australia
Energy Resourcing Australia Pty Ltd is part of a leading global Recruitment organization, with Clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Refining, Mining, Consulting and Construction sectors.
We are a high-quality Recruitment and Contractor Management partner with a strong reputation in our industry with our Customers and Contractor personnel. Our Perth team, including certified HR professionals, have experience providing Recruitment, Contract Management and Payroll Services to our Clients across Australia and New Zealand.
Benefits of being an Energy Resourcing Contractor:
- A flexible approach to Payroll where Contractors can trade as PAYG Individual, Pty Ltd Company or Family/Discretionary Trusts
- Flexible pay cycles where Contractors can elect to be paid on a weekly or fortnightly basis
- Locally based In-house Payroll team who are easily contactable for queries or assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Contractor Care Program (including regular contact, Contractor functions and merchandise)
- Placement assistance at the end of a contract.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click ‘Apply” button. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Brendan Fernandez on +61 407 181 977 or firstname.lastname@example.org