* Provide high level expertise in structural aspects of projects.
* Capable of Verification and Validation of Structural models used in the analysis
* Applies extensive experience over broad areas to ensure technical quality of work and efficiency of approach.
* Evaluates results.
* Works as senior member in team providing leadership and direction.
* Capable of directing team of engineers and specialists.
* Has several specialty areas of expertise that allows leadership in technical brainstorming meetings.
* Works with Client to plan overall approach to work.
* May be required to travel for the project.
* Ability to make decisions and recommendations that are recognized as authoritative and have a far-reaching impact on projects or activities of the company.
* Establishes deadlines, milestones, and man-hour estimates.
* Works closely with Client staff to ensure alignment of approach and objectives.
* Direct several engineers and have overall responsibility for the technical and commercial performance of the project team
* Demonstrable innovation and creativity in leadership situations.
* Offers leadership to the team and leverages our ability to achieve excellent results.
* Frequently representative in Client meetings.
Skills & Experience:
* 10+ years relevant experience with subsea structures at all project phases (concept, FEED, detail design, construction support)
* Knowledge of subsea manifolds, pipeline structures (PLETs, ILTs), foundations
* Knowledge of offshore/subsea construction methods and installation
* Experience in a lead or technical management role
* Capable of providing valuable strategic assistance in complex projects or settings.
* Capable of leading a team of engineers
* Proven track record of resolved issues that have risen during performance of work.
* Ability to lead at all levels within the organization.
* Proven track record of exceeding performance metrics.
* Computer literacy
* Strong HSE awareness
* Preferably chartered or seeking chartership
Education & Experience:
* Minimum degree qualified with 10 years’ experience or 20 years without a relevant degree
* Become knowledgeable in the application of EMS and occasionally provide input to its further development.
* Ensure EMS implementation and that processes and guidelines are followed and in accordance with HSE Guidelines.