About the Role:
Our client, an international Oil & Gas operator, is seeking Senior Structural Engineer to work in the Engineering team within the Perth office.
The position will be responsible for the management and delivery of structural works and packages for the project.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Ensure structural integrity management requirements are met;
- Conducting timely reviews of structural designs to achieve full compliance with design intent;
- Coordination and planning of emergent structural activities/projects;
- Closely liaise with maintenance and refurbishment teams.
Skills and Experience:
- Qualification in Structural Engineering or equivalent;
- Strong interpersonal skills and a practical approach to solving problems;
- Demonstrated experience in working within fast paced Engineering teams in large scale Oil & Gas projects essential;
- Demonstrate an ability to work autonomously and collaboratively with colleagues across all business units.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click ‘Apply” button. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Brendan Fernandez on +61 407 181 977 or firstname.lastname@example.org