This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the worlds leading EPCM companies to support a major Iron Ore projects.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Facilitate integrated planning sessions with key stakeholders
- Review and interrogate contractor schedules to ensure alignment with commercial requirements.
- Accountable for overall reporting of construction progress
- Develop what-if scenerios as required to support project leadership
Skills and Experience:
- Experienced in multi industries (mining, Oil & Gas, Infrastructure)
- Worked in Capital and EPCM environments
- Experienced in site and construction planning including progress measurement
- Strong technical skills for review and analysis of contractor schedules
- Tertiary or trade designation
About Energy Resourcing Australia
Energy Resourcing Australia Pty Ltd is part of a leading global Recruitment organization, with Clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Refining, Mining, Consulting and Construction sectors.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click 'Apply" button. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Tracey Cushway on 08 9420 7510 orApply Now