This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the worlds leading EPCM companies to support a major Iron Ore projects. As a Senior Site Cost Controller, you will be responsible for managing the entire cost control effort on a project or a significant portion of an extremely large project.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Setup, implement and maintain cost control tools (CMS/Ecosys) as per project procedures, work instructions or approved project execution plan.
- Review and align the cost control and financial systems interface for data transfer and reporting as applicable (SAP/CMS/Ecosys/GBS).
- Experience in development, management, and forecasting of multi-currency reports and tools.
- Establish work hour and cost budgets from the services estimate.
- Monitor and record expended manhours and apply contract rates to establish project costs.
- Establish the capital cost budget from the estimate in accordance with the project WBS
Skills and Experience:
- At least 10 years' experience in cost control and adequate knowledge in planning and estimating of multi disciplined projects in energy, chemicals, Mining
- Experience in mentoring and supervising cost engineering teams.
- Demonstrates a knowledge of the industry and is able to use this to add value in structuring the cost control system, identifying cost issues, preparing forecasts, and interacting with the client and project team.
- CMS experience an advantage.
- Relevant cost management training or memberships and affiliations if any.
About Energy Resourcing Australia
Energy Resourcing Australia Pty Ltd is part of a leading global Recruitment organization, with Clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Refining, Mining, Consulting and Construction sectors.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click 'Apply" button. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Tracey Cushway on 08 9420 7510 orApply Now