Our engineering consulting client is seeking a Senior Site Administrator to be working with one of their mining client’s iron ore site on an initial 12 months contract. The FIFO roster is 2×1. Details of the role as follows:
This is an exciting large scale project to be involved in which provides site project administration for Multiple areas on site including HSE, Doc Control, Travel and Mobilisation, General Administration, Management Support, Commissioning and Camp Support.
The role performs Project Support/Administration activities including;
· Communications for board management , forecasts, reporting across HSE, FIFO Optimisation, manning, travel and accommodation
· Assistance/ Action of Monthly DMIRS reporting;
· Liaison with Key Client departments to ensure Project success, i.e., FIFO Optimisation, HSE Team, Travel Team;
· Lead and assist in all aspects of the ICARE Program
· Build solid relationships and engage with management and local personnel to ensure interest & awareness of HSE is maintained at all levels and procedures and processes are followed. Assiting the Site Manager to make sure all aspects of site administration, forcasting and planning run effectively.
Completion of Microsoft suite
Completion of Year 12 or higher education
Completion of White Card Training
Experience in the relevant discipline in the same or similar industry, including previous experience in Senior Site Project support roles and activities in the construction and engineering industry.
Approximately, at least 2 years.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click ‘Apply” button. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion about the role, please contact the recruitment team firstname.lastname@example.org
About Energy Resourcing Australia
Energy Resourcing Australia Pty Ltd is part of a leading global Recruitment organisation, with Clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Refining, Mining, Consulting and Construction sectors.
We are a high-quality Recruitment and Contractor Management partner with a strong reputation in our industry with our Customers and Contractor personnel. Our Perth team, including certified HR professionals, have experience providing Recruitment, Contract Management and Payroll Services to our Clients across Australia and New Zealand