Energy Resourcing is an engineering & personnel service provider active on four continents in the oil, gas, energy, renewable energies, chemical, petrochemical, refining and construction sectors. We recruit technical specialists and managers for demanding national and international projects of our technologically leading customers. On behalf of our client we are currently recruiting for a Senior Safety Engineer - Regulatory Compliance/Permitting (8-10 years of experience) in the Netherlands.
For the role Safety Engineering Consultant (Regulatory Compliance/ Permitting) Significant technical experience and skills in the following areas besides:
Dutch Environmental permit application, regulatory compliance verification of emissions to air (e.g. Activiteitenbesluit/ omgevingswet), BAT/BREF risk related to soil (NRB), PGS's, odor dispersion calculation, Flora & Fauna regulations, and preparation of the EIA report.
Safety Engineering consultants are responsible for:
- Safety Engineering Management/ Regulatory Compliance/ Technical Safety/ Environmental Engineering/ Loss Prevention/ Human Factor Engineering/ Sustainability/ Noise
- Leadership skills in Safety Engineering with ability to handle complex multi-office projects.
- Carrying the responsibility for the project success and providing strong direction for the team.
- Plans and manages the work, managing the financial aspects of the discipline, including the man-hour estimates and margin goals. Ensures effective management of change.
- Understanding of project business case and reflect this in the work environment such as productivity, schedule, workhour control, innovation etc. ? Be involved in development and implementation of activities such as the latest technology and methods to improve efficiency, accuracy and productivity for the department.
- Takes personal responsibility for safety and a healthy environment on the projects and demonstrating this by example.
- Master's or Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Chemical Engineering or in another relevant engineering discipline from an internationally accredited university;
- Experience of Safety Engineering work in the Energy Transition (Petro-) chemical industry
- Experience of Safety Engineering work for projects
- Capable of working independently
- In the possession of driver's license
- Familiar with Dutch European, and International rules and regulations related to Safety Engineering and in particular Regulatory Compliance
- Fluent in Dutch Language (To communicate with Dutch authorities), as well as fluency in English is required
- Can work as an efficient team with project management and other disciplines, both within the organisation and that of the client.
- Excellent communication and co-ordination skills
Join us now!
If you have any questions, Remko Monshouwer will be happy to help you at remko.monshouwer(at)energyresourcing.com . We look forward to you!Apply Now