Energy Resourcing is an engineering & personnel service provider active on four continents in the oil, gas, energy, renewable energies, chemical, petrochemical, refining, and construction sectors. We recruit technical specialists and managers for demanding national and international projects of our technologically leading customers.
On behalf of our client, we are currently recruiting for a Senior Safety Engineer (m/f/d), located in our client's office in Köln, Germany.
- Leadership skills in Safety Engineering with ability to handle complex multi-office projects
- Managing the financial aspects of the discipline, including the man-hour estimates and margin goals. Ensures effective management of change
- Safety studies, e.g. HAZOP, HAZID, LOPA
- Safety philosophies
- Hazardous area classification studies, ignition control
- Heat radiation calculations
- Safety reviews & risk assessments
- Fire Protection, Safety & loss prevention
- Consequence Assessments, Quantitative Risk Assessment (QRA)
- Legislation & regulations
- Master's or Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Chemical Engineering or in another relevant engineering discipline from an internationally accredited university;
- Experience of Safety Engineering work in the Energy Transition (Petro-) chemical industry
- Experience of Safety Engineering work for projects in the Germany
- Capable of working independently
- In the possession of driver's license
- Familiar with German, European and International rules and regulations related to Safety Engineering
- German & English language
Join us now!
If you have any questions, Marc Möbius will be happy to help you at marc.moebius(at)energyresourcing.com
We look forward to meeting you!Apply Now