Energy Resourcing is an engineering & personnel service provider active on four continents in the oil, gas, energy, renewable energies, chemical, petrochemical, refining and construction sectors. We recruit technical specialists and managers for demanding national and international projects of our technologically leading customers. On behalf of our client we are currently recruiting for a Senior Safety Engineer - Fire Protection.
We are looking for a Safety Engineering Consultant (8-10 years of experience), with a specialization related to lose prevention/ Fire protection. For the role of Safety Engineering Consultant (Loss prevention/ Fire protection) Significant technical experience and skills in:
- Fire Protection Philosophy
- Active Fire Protection
- Firewater demand calculation, Hydraulic calculations, FW layout, FW UFD & P&IDs, Heat radiation contours, monitoring covering, requisitions, etc.
- Passive Fire Protection
- Specifications, layouts
- Fire and Gas Detection
- Philosophy, Specifications, requisitions, layouts
- Point of departure document (UPD) for the Dutch authorities Safety Engineering consultants are responsible for: Safety Engineering Management/ Regulatory Compliance/ Technical Safety/ Environmental Engineering/ Loss Prevention/ Human Factor Engineering/ Sustainability/ Noise
- Leadership skills in Safety Engineering with the ability to handle complex multi-office projects.
- Carrying the responsibility for the project's success and providing strong direction for the team.
- Plans and manages the work, managing the financial aspects of the discipline, including the man-hour estimates and margin goals. Ensures effective management of change.
- Understanding of project business case and reflecting this in the work environment such as productivity, schedule, workhour control, innovation, etc.
- Be involved in the development and implementation of activities such as the latest technology and methods to improve efficiency, accuracy, and productivity for the department.
- Takes personal responsibility for safety and a healthy environment on the projects and demonstrates this by example.
- Master's or Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Mechanical/ Chemical Engineering or in another relevant engineering discipline from an internationally accredited university;
- Experience in Safety Engineering work in the Energy Transition (Petro-) chemical industry
- Experience in Safety Engineering work for projects
- Capable of working independently
- In the possession of a driver's license
- Familiar with European, and International rules and regulations related to Safety Engineering and in particular Fire Protection.
- Dutch Language (To communicate with the local fire brigade and reporting as part of Permit application)
- Can work as an efficient team with project management and other disciplines, both within the organization and that of the client.
- Excellent communication and coordination skills (both verbal and written)
Join us now!
If you have any questions, Remko Monshouwer will be happy to help you at Remko.Monshouwer(at)energyresourcing.com. We look forward to you!Apply Now