Energy Resourcing is an engineering & personnel service provider active on four continents in the oil, gas, energy, renewable energies, chemical, petrochemical, refining and construction sectors. We recruit technical specialists and managers for demanding national and international projects of our technologically leading customers. On behalf of our client we are currently recruiting for a Senior Safety Engineer - Fire Protection.
We are looking for a Safety Engineering Consultant (8-10 years? experience), with specialization related to loss prevention/ Fire protection. For the role Safety Engineering Consultant (Loss prevention/ Fire protection) Significant technical experience and skills in:
- Fire Protection Philosophy
- Active Fire Protection
- Fire water demand calculation, Hydraulic calculations, FW layout, FW UFD &P&ID's, Heat radiation contours, monitoring covering, requisitions, etc.
- Passive Fire Protection
- Specifications, layouts
- Fire and Gas Detection
- Philosophy, Specifications, requisitions, layouts
- Uitgangs punten document (UPD) for the Dutch authorities Safety Engineering consultants are responsible for: Safety Engineering Management/ Regulatory Compliance/ Technical Safety/ Environmental Engineering/ Loss Prevention/ Human Factor Engineering/ Sustainability/ Noise
- Leadership skills in Safety Engineering with ability to handle complex multi-office projects.
- Carrying the responsibility for the project success and providing strong direction for the team.
- Plans and manages the work, managing the financial aspects of the discipline, including the man-hour estimates and margin goals. Ensures effective management of change.
- Understanding of project business case and reflect this in the work environment such as productivity, schedule, workhour control, innovation etc.
- Be involved in development and implementation of activities such as the latest technology and methods to improve efficiency, accuracy and productivity for the department.
- Takes personal responsibility for safety and a healthy environment on the projects and demonstrating this by example.
- Master's or Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Mechanical/ Chemical Engineering or in another relevant engineering discipline from an internationally accredited university;
- Experience of Safety Engineering work in the Energy Transition (Petro-) chemical industry
- Experience of Safety Engineering work for projects
- Capable of working independently
- In the possession of driver's license
- Familiar with European, and International rules and regulations related to Safety Engineering and in particular to Fire Protection.
- Dutch Language (To communicate with local fire brigade and reporting as part of Permit application)
- Can work as an efficient team with project management and other disciplines, both within the organisation and that of the client.
- Excellent communication and co-ordination skills (both verbal and written)
Join us now!
If you have any questions, Paulina Hasior will be happy to help you at paulina.hasior(at)energyresourcing.com. We look forward to you!Apply Now