Energy Resourcing is an engineering & personnel service provider active on four continents in the oil, gas, energy, renewable energies, chemical, petrochemical, refining and construction sectors. We recruit technical specialists and managers for demanding national and international projects of our technologically leading customers. On behalf of our client we are currently recruiting for a Senior Safety Engineer (8-10 years of experience).
Safety Engineering consultants are responsible for:
- Safety Engineering Management/ Regulatory Compliance/ Technical Safety/ Environmental Engineering/ Loss Prevention/ Human Factor Engineering/ Sustainability/ Noise
- Carrying the responsibility for the project success and providing strong direction for the team.
- Plans and manages the work, managing the financial aspects of the discipline, including the man-hour estimates and margin goals. Ensures effective management of change.
- Understanding of project business case and reflect this in the work environment such as productivity, schedule, workhour control, innovation etc.
- Be involved in development and implementation of activities such as the latest technology and methods to improve efficiency, accuracy and productivity for the department.
- Takes personal responsibility for safety and a healthy environment on the projects and demonstrating this by example.
- Master's or Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Chemical Engineering or in another relevant engineering discipline from an internationally accredited university;
- Experience of Safety Engineering work in the Energy Transition (Petro-) chemical industry
- Experience of Safety Engineering work for projects in the Netherlands
- Capable of working independently
- In the possession of driver?s license
- Can work as an efficient team with project management and other disciplines, both within the organisation and that of the client.
- Excellent communication and co-ordination skills (both verbal and written)
- Technical experience and skills a number of the following areas:
1. Safety: Safety studies, e.g. HAZOP, HAZID, LOPA; Safety philosophies; Hazardous area classification studies, ignition control; Heat radiation calculations; Safety reviews & risk assessments; Fire Protection, Safety & loss prevention; Consequence Assessments, Quantitative Risk Assessment (QRA); Legislation & regulations.
2. Environment: Air, water, soil; Emission calculations; Dispersion; Technology selection; Permitting; Noise.
3. Health: Ergonomics; Human Factor Engineering; Machine safety.
- Familiar with Dutch, and International rules and regulations related to Safety Engineering
- Fluency in Dutch and English language
Join us now!
If you have any questions, Remko Monshouwer will be happy to help you at remko.monshouwer(at)energyresourcing.com. We look forward to you!Apply Now