Energy Resourcing are currently recruiting for a Senior Proposal Coordinator on behalf of our global energy leader. This role is offered permanently, preferably from our client's Woking project delivery team or UK-wide.
The Senior Proposal Coordinator will support the Proposal Leaders (Proposals Director, Proposals Manager, Sr/Proposals Engineer, Estimating Lead, etc.) through the complete cycle of RFIs, EOIs, SOIs, PQQs, and proposal preparation to contract award and handover.
- Embrace and live the client's safety principles - demonstrate these behaviours and advocate the vision.
- Lead the activities or Support the Proposal Leader, depending upon the scale and complexity of the task, in preparing comprehensive responses to RFIs, EOIs, SOIs, PQQs, and RFPs.
- Read the documents from the customers and understand the response requirements.
- Prepare a program to respond to the customer requirements including a proposal schedule and the response writing plan which will identify the lead writers, main contributors, and the review team with specific deadlines.
- Coordinate the input from all parties, collate the documents, and write sections as directed by the proposal leader.
- Prepare / Assist to prepare internal documents to take proposals through internal approvals before submission.
- Ensure the work is carried out in compliance with the applicable IMS procedures.
- Execute any other work as directed by the immediate supervisor within the scope and objectives of the Estimating & Proposals department.
- Tertiary education.
- Excellent English language (writing) skills.
- Proven experience with proposal writing/coordination experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Good interpersonal and team-working skills.
- Highly motivated.
- Ability to work and deliver under pressure and demanding work conditions.
- Adaptability to change.
- Excellent computer skills, especially MS teams, SharePoint, MS Excel, MS Word, and MS PowerPoint at the power user level.