Energy Resourcing is an engineering & personnel service provider active on four continents in the oil, gas, energy, renewable energies, chemical, petrochemical, refining, and construction sectors. We recruit technical specialists and managers for demanding national and international projects of our technologically leading customers.
On behalf of our client, we are currently recruiting for a Sr. Project Quality Engineer (m/f/d), located in our client's office in Cologne, Germany.
As Project Quality Manager you facilitate the development and effective implementation of Project Quality Management Systems by the Project Team in a manner that meets Worley and customer requirements. Manages project quality support functions including quality planning, preventive action, non-conformance control, corrective action, management of change, audits, lessons learned and project quality reporting and review. The Senior Project Quality Engineer is able to run a large project or Alliance.
- Demonstrate ability to develop assurance monitoring programs in support of the Worley management system and the ISO 9001 standard.
- Training personnel under their direction in the applicable project policies and procedures as written in the Project Assurance Plan/ Project Quality Plan.
- Ability to apply a risk-based approach to developing assurance planning and priority to corrective measures required to improve process implementation.
- Exhibit ability to lead and execute assessment activities at project and location level, formulate corrective actions, carry out root cause analysis and support system and deliver performance improvements.
- Understand the outcomes of assessments and support improvement in the areas identified having weaknesses.
- Supports the Project Team with workshops, coaching and mentoring and helps with the implementation of internal improvement projects, new processes and procedures.
- Assist with supplier evaluation and negotiation to ensure quality of supplier practices, product and suitability of inspection and test programs. Ensures that quality requirements are included in subcontracts.
- Demonstrate behavior and business practices commensurate with a culture of world's best health, safety, and environmental performance.
- Exhibit leadership and commitment to meet the Worley vision of its safety and wellbeing program, Worley Life and its programs
- Understand, coach and champion the expectations of Worley programs that enhance HSE performance, e.g. IOGP Life Saving Rules, Worley Life, "Take 5 for Safety", Driving for Life, and other relevant initiatives shared across the industry
Essential Skills / Experience:
- 7+ years relevant experience in a project management environment including supervisory, project management and/or technical experience.
- Experienced with Scrum, Agile, Lean and/or Six Sigma is a pre.
- Excellent German and English written and verbal communication skills
- Pro-active team player
- Certified Lead Auditor
- Good analytical skills
Join us now!
If you have any questions, Marc Möbius will be happy to help you at marc.moebius(at)energyresourcing.com . We look forward to meeting you!Apply Now