Energy Resourcing is an engineering & personnel service provider active on four continents in the oil, gas, energy, renewable energies, chemical, petrochemical, refining, and construction sectors. We recruit technical specialists and managers for demanding national and international projects of our technologically leading customers.
On behalf of our client, we are currently recruiting for a Sr. Project Quality Engineer, located in our client's office in The Haque, the Netherlands.
As an Jr Project Quality Engineer you Assist the development and effective implementation of Project Quality Management Systems by the Project Team in a manner that meets customer requirements. Assist project quality support functions including quality planning, preventive action, non-conformance control, corrective action, management of change, audits, lessons learned and review. The Junior Project Quality Engineer is able to assist on a large project or Alliance and is able to work independently.
- Demonstrate behavior and business practices commensurate with a culture of world's best health, safety, and environmental performance.
- Exhibit leadership and commitment to meet the Customer vision of its safety and wellbeing program, Life and its programs
- Understand, coach and champion the expectations of Client programs that enhance HSE performance, e.g. IOGP Life Saving Rules, "Take 5 for Safety", Driving for Life, and other relevant initiatives shared across the industry.
- Demonstrate ability to work with assurance monitoring programs in support of the Client management system and the ISO 9001 standard.
- Training personnel under their direction in the applicable project policies and procedures as written in the Project Assurance Plan/ Project Quality Plan.
- Ability to apply a risk-based approach to assurance planning and priority to corrective measures required to improve process implementation.
- Exhibit ability to execute assessment activities at project and location level, formulate corrective actions, carry out root cause analysis and support system and deliver performance improvements.
- Understand the outcomes of assessments and support improvement in the areas identified having weaknesses.
- Supports the Project Team with workshops, and helps with the implementation of internal improvement projects, new processes and procedures.
- Assist with supplier evaluation and negotiation to ensure quality of supplier practices, product and suitability of inspection and test programs. Ensures that quality requirements are included in subcontracts.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the ISO 31001 Risk Management standard and how it applies to our industry.
- Exhibit ability to facilitate workshops that evaluate risks from both the internal business perspective as well as external or project delivery perspective that impacts the various stakeholders involved.
- Understands application of risk across the business framework.
- Able to help facilitate internal risk processes and facilitation.
Analytical problem-solving skills
- Monitor the effectiveness of risk management activities within the assigned projects, particularly for any significant changes or major decisions, and provide advice and support.
- 7years relevant experience in a project management environment including supervisory, project management and/or technical experience.
- Experienced with Scrum, Agile, Lean and/or Six Sigma is a pre.
- Excellent German and English written and verbal communication skills
- Pro-active team player
- Certified Lead Auditor
- Good analytical skills
oin us now!
If you have any questions, Remko Monshouwer will be happy to help you at remko.monshouwer(at)energyresourcing.com . We look forward to meeting you!Apply Now