Energy Resourcing are currently recruiting for Senior Project Planner to join our client's Manchester project team on a permanent staff basis.
The Senior Planner will work on large FEED into EPC scopes within the engineering sector. This role can be delivered by hybrid working with regular time working from home balanced with attendance at our client's Manchester Office.
- Responsible for the development, maintenance, and monitoring of schedules and associated documents.
- Tasked with preparing and maintaining resource-loaded schedules for sub-elements of major projects.
- Maintaining the schedules and reporting any variances or issues related to them.
- Carrying out all work in compliance with corporate and Project specific procedures.
- IT/Computer Literacy in particular Primavera P6 and Microsoft Excel.
- Demonstrates enthusiasm, initiative, and drive.
- Required to communicate effectively with others adjusting style content to the audience.
- Required to show commitment to and promote the client's values and ensure the realisation of company and project health, safety, environment, quality and ethics, systems, policies, and procedures.
- Experience in construction / IAP scheduling.
- Good understanding of earned value & multiple WBS management.
- Excellent team working and the ability to participate in multi functional meetings.
- Primavera P6 102.
- Previous Planning Experience, responsible for construction campaigns.
- Knowledge of various electronic project controls applications.