A Senior Planner is required to join a global EPCM, this role will be part of an integrated team working with and for the Client in their offices.
- Preparation and updating of project schedules.
- Input of activities, man-hours, tasks into project schedules.
- Update the project planning software as per project requirements.
- Assist with preparation of project progress curves from schedule and resource data.
- Assist with the management and maintenance of the "forward load planning".
- Produce forecasts and estimates to complete for services in conjunction with the project team and monitor and forecast services costs.
- Experienced planner in a mining environment
- Strong technical skills for review and analysis of contractor schedules
- Ability to form and foster collaborative relationships within the business and externally
- Works well under pressure and performs steadily during peak work loads
- Ability to drive outcomes; Pro-active and approachable
How to Apply
For a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Tracey Cushway on 08 9420 7510 or