Energy Resourcing are recruiting for a site based Senior Project Planner within the Teeside area, to work with our internal client Worley, for a 6 month contract position working on a major shutdown project.
- To be responsible for the development, maintenance and monitoring of schedule and associated documents.
- Prepare, maintain and deliver a detailed, robust schedule for various sub-elements of a major project.
- Maintain the schedule and report any variances or issues related to them.
- To carry out all works in compliance with corporate and Project specific procedures.
- IT/Computer Literacy, Primavera P6 and Microsoft Excel.
- Demonstrates enthusiasm, initiative and drive.
- Communicates effectively with others adjusting style content to the audience.
- Commitment to and promotion of Worley values and ensuring the realisation of company and project health, safety, environmental, quality and ethics, systems, policies and procedures.
- Co-operate in the promotion of HSE matters thru active participation in HSE Programs and committees.
- Reports hazards, accidents, property damage and substandard actions and conditions. Participate in accident investigations.
- Ensure adherence to adequate procedures for Project control and Progress measurement as laid down in the Project execution and quality plan
Skills & Qualifications
* Working Knowledge of the offshore oil and gas industry or downstream petrochemical industry.
* Experience in TAR / Shutdown Planning
* Primavera P6 102.
* Previous Planning Experience, responsible for major projects / shutdowns.
* Knowledge of various electronic project controls applications.