- 12 month contract
- Opportunity to work for a leading EPCM
- Perth based
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the worlds leading EPCM companies based in the Perth CBD, to work on a multimillion $ mining project.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Plan/actual/forecast analysis and variance reporting
- Attend forecast/progress meetings
- Develop and manage Engineering Schedules
Skills and Experience:
- Ability to apply Critical Path Method planning techniques to develop detail Engineering and Installation Project networks and schedules.
- Strong multitasking and organizational skills to maintain multiple plans with various stakeholders
- Extensive Major Project Planning experience gained in the Mining industry ideally.
- P6 experience is essential
About Energy Resourcing Australia
Energy Resourcing Australia Pty Ltd is part of a leading global Recruitment organization, with Clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Refining, Mining, Consulting and Construction sectors.
We are a high-quality Recruitment and Contractor Management partner with a strong reputation in our industry with our Customers and Contractor personnel. Our Perth team, including certified HR professionals, have experience providing Recruitment, Contract Management and Payroll Services to our Clients across Australia and New Zealand.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click ‘Apply” button. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Tracey Cushway on 08 9420 7510 or email@example.com