Energy Resourcing are working with a Global EPC Contractor as they continue to grow there established team here in the UK.
Key to this growth is the recruitment of a permanent Senior Project Manager/Project Director to join and support there continued development.
The role itself will be based from our clients office in Manchester.
If you may be searching for a role within an organisation that has a leading international presence working on a variety of projects in the Energy, Chemical and Resource sectors please apply via the link.
- As a Senior Project Manager / Project Director you would be accountable for our winning teams on innovative energy transition projects from FEED through construction, ensure delivering ground breaking project in record time
- A strong safety leader, driving attitudes and behaviours and promoting the safety culture.
- Implementing integrated project execution plans.
- Driving the EPC(M) execution model, fully utilising the fabrication and construction capabilities of the business.
- Responsible for managing multi-disciplined teams to ensure effective project delivery.
- Responsible for maximizing utilization of our world class Global Integrated Delivery Centre.
- Effectively managing the needs of the customer and multiple stakeholders.
- Managing project interfaces in conjunction with project managers including the use of High Value Execution Centre's.
- A strong demonstrable track record in full project life cycle (FEL, EPC &EPCM)
- Demonstrable Commercial Acumen
- Experience in managing project scopes >$500m TIC
- Experience in running a large project task force (HO >300 personnel; Site >1,000 personnel)
- Had significant exposure to fabrication, construction and commissioning
- Significant experience in managing globally dispersed project teams
- Sub-Contract Management experience
- The ability to guide and influence the customer
- A degree and preferably chartered status