Energy Resourcing is an engineering & personnel service provider active on four continents in the oil, gas, energy, renewable energies, chemical, petrochemical, refining, and construction sectors. We recruit technical specialists and managers for demanding national and international projects of our technologically leading customers.
On behalf of our client, we are currently recruiting for a Senior Project Manager, located in our client's office in The Hague.
* Responsibility for safety and a healthy environment on the projects, and demonstrating this by example* Leadership skills in EPC(m) execution with ability to handle complex multi-office projects* Carrying the responsibility for the project success and providing strong direction for the team* Plans and manages the work, managing the financial aspects of the project, including the workhour estimates, forecasts and margin goals* Flexibility to travel intra- and inter-continentally on a regular basis* Ability to handle large multi-cultural teams structured and spread across 2 or more client's offices* Understanding of Project business case and reflect this in the work environment such as productivity, schedule, workhour control, innovation etc.* Should have involved in development and implementation of activities such as the latest technology and methods to improve efficiency, accuracy and productivity for the department.* Candidate will be also responsible for ensuring that the our client's quality management system is followed taking into account any special contractual requirements.
- 20+ years' experience, including 15+ years of relevant supervisory, project management and/or technical experience with an EPC(m) contractor organization
- Demonstrate full commitment to Safety and Quality.
- Fully capable of managing FEED, EPC(m) and PMC project execution independently
- Fully conversant with all aspects and interfaces of project execution cycle from (feasibility) engineering to contacting strategies, supply chain, field engineering, construction, commissioning and handover.
- Fully understand contracts, pricing models, liabilities and margins.
- Capable of preparing Project Procedure, Execution Plans, Quality Plans
- Fully conversant with risk and opportunities identification and mitigation.
- Fully understand project budgets, costing, invoicing, cash flow and gross margin.
- Conduct IAP sessions and ensure the process is completed smoothly.
- Proven capabilities of interfacing/interacting with all stakeholders including licensors, client, statutory authorities and vendors on all aspects of project execution..
- Fully capable of working with Sales team on opportunities and proposals, adding value, and providing inputs for preparation of reports and executive summaries.
Join us now!
If you have any questions, Paulina Hasior will be happy to help you at paulina.hasior(at)energyresourcing.com. We look forward to your application!Apply Now