Energy Resourcing is an engineering & personnel service provider active on four continents in the oil, gas, energy, renewable energies, chemical, petrochemical, refining, and construction sectors. We recruit technical specialists and managers for demanding national and international projects of our technologically leading customers.
On behalf of our client, we are currently recruiting for a Senior Project Manager, located on our client's site in Gelsenkirchen, Germany.
- The project manager role is very cross functional and aligns with time, cost, quality, capacity and performance to meet internal customer needs.
- Develop and fulfilment of designated project budget in line with the project's scope
- Delivering the project scope through cross functional development and tracking of the cross functional project timelines
- Ensures the realization of all the steps of construction: design, sourcing/procurement, execution, commissioning, quality planning, logistics & material planning, project specific process/ tooling, etc.
- Meet milestones in reference to internal customer project timelines
- Regular reporting of platform and project performance.
- Support Business development in Customer project reviews and audits.
- The person we are looking for provides direction and project management related to construction to ensure on-schedule completion within or below budget and in accordance with contractual obligations. Plans and defines program goals and devises methods to accomplish them; develops in-depth knowledge of customer objectives, contract terms, and corporate policies.
Skills & Requirements:
- Knowledge of Construction, Supply Base Management, Purchasing, Engineering and Manufacturing.
- Ability to prioritize and manage across multiple, often time-sensitive requests.
- Exceptional stakeholder management, collaboration and communication skills
- 14+ years in project management in epc companies
- Master's degree in Manufacturing, Mechanical or Operations Engineering or equivalent practical experience.
- Project/Program management tool kit including scheduling and project leadership
- Must have worked in multi-cultural environment
- Excellent German written and oral skills, English is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Project
- Highly execution-oriented
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong skills as communicator, both internally as well as externally to suppliers
- Collaborate, energetic approach to engage cross functional team
- Passionate & purpose driven
Join us now!
If you have any questions, Marc Möbius will be happy to help you at marc.moebius(at)energyresourcing.com
We look forward to meeting you!Apply Now