Energy Resourcing is an engineering & personnel service provider active on four continents in the oil, gas, energy, renewable energies, chemical, petrochemical, refining, and construction sectors. We recruit technical specialists and managers for demanding national and international projects of our technologically leading customers.
On behalf of our client, we are currently recruiting for a Senior Project Manager, located in our client's office in Köln, Germany.
- Possess leadership qualities and an action orientated mindset with the ability to makedecisions in a timely manner;
- Entrepreneurial, structured and responsible thinking combined with a very high level of customer orientation;
- Strong personality with excellent team skills, persuasiveness, and assertiveness;
- High resilience, flexibility and mobility;
- Strong commercial acumen with a successful business development track record;
- Client centric, solutions focused with proven ability to build and develop senior relationships;
- Skilled communicator with the ability to liaise with client and contractors in a professional manner;
- Have the ability to clearly assign responsibility for tasks and decisions, set clear objectives and measure and monitor success, progress and results;
- Strong English speaking and written language skills are a must, German is preferred but not essential.
- A degree in engineering, preferably with a focus on plant and process engineering, chemical engineering or mechanical engineering;
- 10 years of industry experience, you will have carried out a similar role for around 5 years;
- You will have successful lead projects with values from $25 million - $50 million;
- Your industry experience will be within chemicals, petrochemicals, and refinery. We will also consider candidates from the power industry;
- Experience in management of plant planning (multidisciplinary engineering - interface management);
- Good knowledge of scheduling (Primavera / MS Projects);
- Experience with workshare/split desired;
- Very good knowledge of using MS Excel, Powerpoint, Word.
Join us now!
If you have any questions, Marc Möbius will be happy to help you at marc.moebius(at)energyresourcing.com
We look forward to meeting you!Apply Now