On behalf of our client, we require a Senior Project HSE Advisor/Superintendent for HSE Management System development and risk facilitation workshops.
Part time role (3 days a week) on an initial 6 month contract. The role is Perth based with potential site visits required once the HSE Management System has been developed and is being implemented. This is for a project that is currently in detailed engineering phase, expected to commence construction in 2023.
HSE tasks include:
- Prepare HSE documentation for the project, including reviewing and coaching contractors to prepare HSE documents that meet the Customer's requirements.
Risk tasks include:
- Facilitate project risk workshops
- Update and manage risk registers
- Enter risk data and actions into the Customer's risk database
- Track/update/coach action owners to complete their actions on time
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in the mining/resources sector required
- Strong risk facilitation experience essential
- Strong HSE Management System development experience essential
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills essential
- Rio Tinto experience preferred.
About Energy Resourcing Australia
Energy Resourcing Australia Pty Ltd is part of a leading global Recruitment organisation, with Clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Refining, Mining, Consulting and Construction sectors.
We are a high-quality Recruitment and Contractor Management partner with a strong reputation in our industry with our Customers and Contractor personnel. Our Perth team, including certified HR professionals, have experience providing Recruitment, Contract Management and Payroll Services to our Clients across Australia and New Zealand.
Benefits of being an Energy Resourcing Contractor:
- A flexible approach to Payroll where Contractors can trade as PAYG Individual, Pty Ltd Company or Family/Discretionary Trusts
- Flexible pay cycles where Contractors can elect to be paid on a weekly or fortnightly basis
- Locally based In-house Payroll team who are easily contactable for queries or assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Contractor Care Program (including regular contact, Contractor functions and merchandise)
- Placement assistance at the end of a contract.