About the Role
Our client, a global market leading Engineering organisation, is seeking experienced Senior Project Engineers to work on their end clients' sustaining capital projects within the oil & gas industry that they are supporting. This role will initially be based in their Perth city office, on an initial 12 months contract with ad hoc site visits.
- Experience in compilation of contract tender documents, coordination of scope input from the disciplines, compilation of bidders lists, incorporation of internal and client comments, resolution of clarifications with bidders, production of bid summary documents and recommendation for award.
- Support development of Project Execution Plan and Project baseline
- Effective coordination of early study phases and detailed design, procurement support, material management, construction support to ensure project delivery in line with agreed execution plan and commercial baselines
- Effective coordination of multiple stakeholders and healthy client relationships throughout the project phase
- Pro-active resolution of performance, scope, cost, and schedule issues with the Client as they arise
- Coordination and interface management with Vendors, Implementation Contractors and other third parties to ensure projects are executed in a safe, efficient, cost effective and timely manner
- Strong communication, leadership and interpersonal skills with ability to positively influence others and develop strong internal and external relationships
- Previous technical, practical, and leadership experience in the relevant discipline and proven experience in leading a discipline design group
- 12+ years engineering experience, including 10 years of relevant supervisory, project management and/or technical experience for Senior Project Engineers and a minimum of 6 years for a Project Engineer.
- A recognized engineering degree in the relevant discipline or equivalent. Mechanical is preferred but will look at all discipline engineering too.