About the Role
Our client, a global market leading Engineering organisation, is seeking for experienced Senior Project Engineers (Mechanical) to be working on their end clients’ mechanical packages or SMP scopes in the iron ore or oil & gas projects that they are supporting. This role will initially be based in their Perth city office, on an initial 12 months contract.
- Manage and coordinate multidiscipline engineering activities to ensure projects are executed in a safe, efficient, cost effective and timely manner.
- Act as primary technical co-ordination interface with client to ensure that the client’s expectations are satisfied.
- Ensure the project conforms to the client’s approved Basis of Design and all applicable regulatory and code requirements.
- Experience in compilation of contract tender documents, coordination of scope input from the disciplines, compilation of bidders lists, incorporation of internal and client comments, resolution of clarifications with bidders, production of bid summary documents and recommendation for award.
- Coordination and interface management with Vendors, Implementation Contractors and other third parties to ensure projects are executed in a safe, efficient, cost effective and timely manner12+ years engineering experience, including 10 years of relevant supervisory, project management and/or technical experience for Senior Project Engineers and a minimum of 7 years for a Project Engineer.
- A recognized engineering degree in the relevant discipline or equivalent. Mechanical is preferred but will look at all discipline engineering too.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click ‘Apply” button. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Edmund Liu on 0408 961 288 or firstname.lastname@example.org
About Energy Resourcing Australia
Energy Resourcing Australia Pty Ltd is part of a leading global Recruitment organisation, with Clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Refining, Mining, Consulting and Construction sectors.
We are a high-quality Recruitment and Contractor Management partner with a strong reputation in our industry with our Customers and Contractor personnel. Our Perth team, including certified HR professionals, have experience providing Recruitment, Contract Management and Payroll Services to our Clients across Australia and New Zealand.