Energy Resourcing is an engineering & personnel service provider active on four continents in the oil, gas, energy, renewable energies, chemical, petrochemical, refining, and construction sectors. We recruit technical specialists and managers for demanding national and international projects of our technologically leading customers.
On behalf of our client, we are currently recruiting for a Senior Project Engineer, located in our client's office in Köln, Germany.
Complexity, challenge, innovation.
Are you an effective communicator who gets satisfaction from these, with a solid background in multi-discipline engineering skills, progress measurement, and management? Ready for the job that challenges and encourages you to get the best out of yourself? Then, let's discuss your chance to join one of the best companies to work for.
Who we are and what we believe in?
Our purpose at Worley is big and bold. It puts our passion, skill, and belief at the center of some of the biggest challenges on the planet - helping make the world sustainable for generations to come. Join our exceptional team on its mission to decarbonize Energy. We create value for our clients on their mission to Net Zero in the Energy, Chemicals, Fuels and Renewables sectors.
What do we offer?
- All leading companies take good care of their people. Nevertheless, we can distinguish ourselves on a number of points from the rest of the market:
- An interesting remuneration package including company benefits
- 30 days holiday
- Hybrid form of work/flexible working hours
- Discounted Urban Sports Club membership and online shopping from selected partners
- An open work environment
- Support with relocation and language courses
- Development of your career
- Enjoy solving the most complex puzzles and building the best solutions to real problems.
- Room for personal initiative and personal growth
- Egalitarian and informal culture with very direct communication lines and companywide involvement in everything important
The successful candidate will be accountable for the following:
- Engineering Management for multiple small projects, a single medium project or a portion of a large or mega project within the organization and/or for customers, with daily operational responsibilities
- Calculation and estimation of costs, preparation of offers and services as well as the monitoring and control of the project budget
- Overall responsibility for the technical execution of projects in compliance with the company's project execution and quality guidelines
- Leading and inspiring multidisciplinary project teams in engineering
- Building and maintaining customer relationships with integrity
- Responsible for compliance with quality requirements, scope of project, schedule and progress measurement
- Carrying out risk analyses, defining and implementing corrective measures
- Regular reporting regarding project status both internally and externally to the customer
- A degree in engineering, preferably with a focus on plant and process engineering, chemical engineering or mechanical engineering
- 10 years of industry experience, you will have carried out a similar role for around 5 years
- You are a good leader, communicator, approach people and recognize strengths and weaknesses of the team
- You will have successful lead projects as engineering manager in multi-discipline engineering projects
- Bridges the technical gap between the Project Manager and Engineers (interface management)
- Your industry experience will be within chemicals, petrochemicals, and refinery. We will also consider candidates from the power industry
- Good knowledge of progress measurement and scheduling (Primavera / MS Projects)
- Experience with workshare/split desired
- Very good knowledge of using MS Excel, Powerpoint, Word
- Interested in new digital solutions in engineering and project management
Join us now!
If you have any questions, Marc Möbius will be happy to help you at marc.moebius(at)energyresourcing.com
We look forward to meeting you!Apply Now