Energy Resourcing are currently recruiting for a Senior Project Engineer to join a world leading EPC client based in Surrey on a contract basis of 10 - 12 months.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a established EPC Contractor as they grow there presence in the UK undertaking a diversified portfolio of projects within Renewable energy and Oil & Gas.
- Assists in the production of the Project Execution Plan, and Co-ordination Documents.
- Compile and maintain Basic Engineering Design Data (BEDD), Interface registers, Technical Query Logs,
- Assists in progressing disciplines.
- Write Project Change Notices for PEM.
- Organise engineering reviews, track and close out actions.
- Compile end of FEED package for delivery to client.
- Significant related experience of working for engineering/client organisations in the Energy industry.
- Exposure to FEED/ detailed design and EPC projects.
- Knowledge of safety and quality procedures and best practice.
- Activity scheduling and project priorities.