Energy Resourcing is an engineering & personnel service provider active on four continents in the oil, gas, energy, renewable energies, chemical, petrochemical, refining and construction sectors. We recruit technical specialists and managers for demanding national and international projects of our technologically leading customers.
On behalf of our client we are currently recruiting for a (Senior) Project Engineer, for the location in The Hague, the Netherlands.
- Assist with the scopes of work, bid package development and help solicit subcontractors and suppliers
- Assist in the development of the site utilisation plan Assist the Project Manager with the review and coordination of the Quality Control Programme
- Participate in subcontractor project meetings, communicate and coordinate submittals and coordination of drawings with subcontractors
- Responsible for proactive administration of reviewing and processing all submittal data and shop drawings to ensure project schedules are expedited and materials are delivered on time
- Conduct preconstruction meetings with subcontractors, assisted by the Project Manager Serves as the onsite quality manager for assigned trades by verifying subcontractor deliveries meet approved submittal requirements
- Provides information and assists the Project Manager in the preparation of progress reports/meeting minutes
- Distributes proposal change documents to subcontractors/suppliers and assists in collecting pricing and/or prepares change proposal requests for internal pricing review.
- At least 5 years of experience in oil&gas, chemical, renewable industry
- Effectively interdisciplinary communication skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Eye for detail, without getting lost in detail
- Structured & accurate
- Multidiscipline and therefore able to understand people and deliverables from all disciplines involved and thus able to look beyond discipline boundaries
- Advanced MS-Word and MS-Excel skills.
- Proactive, Enthusiasm & drive A strong Team player
Join us now!
If you have any questions, Paulina Hasior will be happy to help you at paulina.hasior(at)energyresourcing.com. We look forward to your application!Apply Now