Energy Resourcing is an engineering & personnel service provider active on four continents in the oil, gas, energy, renewable energies, chemical, petrochemical, refining and construction sectors. We recruit technical specialists and managers for demanding national and international projects of our technologically leading customers.
On behalf of our client we are currently recruiting for a Senior Project Engineer, located in our client's office in Eindhoven, the Netherlands.
- You are in the lead of the project team (or of a sub-project) in the design and realization of plastic-to-chemical installations.
- You are the spider in the web for our other departments.
- You take care of the preparation and coordination of the engineering activities according to specifications.
- You coordinate the project in terms of planning, budget and quality. You are in close contact with the workshop: do we make what we have thought up
- You also take care of the correct documentation.
- You work closely with the other Project Engineers and experts from all other departments: you supervise a project from A to Z.
- Minimum HBO level, education in energy engineering, chemical engineering, mechanical engineering or similar
- Experience designing technical devices or installations
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience
- Good in Dutch and English in word and writing (mandatory)
Join us now!
If you have any questions, Paulina Hasior will be happy to help you at paulina.hasior(at)energyresourcing.com. We look forward to your application!