About the Role
Our client, a global market leading Engineering organisation, is seeking for experienced Senior Project Engineers and Project Engineers to work on their end clients’ iron ore or other mining minerals projects that they are supporting. This role will initially be based in their Perth city office, on an initial 12 months contract.
· Experience in compilation of contract tender documents, coordination of scope input from the disciplines, compilation of bidders lists, incorporation of internal and client comments, resolution of clarifications with bidders, production of bid summary documents and recommendation for award.
· Support development of Project Execution Plan and Project baseline
· Effective coordination of early study phases and detailed design, procurement support, material management, construction support to ensure project delivery in line with agreed execution plan and commercial baselines
· Effective coordination of multiple stakeholders and healthy client relationships throughout the project phase
· Pro-active resolution of performance, scope, cost, and schedule issues with the Client as they arise
· Coordination and interface management with Vendors, Implementation Contractors and other third parties to ensure projects are executed in a safe, efficient, cost effective and timely manner
· Strong communication, leadership and interpersonal skills with ability to positively influence others and develop strong internal and external relationships
· Previous technical, practical, and leadership experience in the relevant discipline and proven experience in leading a discipline design group
· 12+ years engineering experience, including 10 years of relevant supervisory, project management and/or technical experience for Senior Project Engineers and a minimum of 6 years for a Project Engineer.
· A recognized engineering degree in the relevant discipline or equivalent. Mechanical is preferred but will look at all discipline engineering too.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click ‘Apply” button. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Edmund Liu on 0408 961 288
About Energy Resourcing Australia
Energy Resourcing Australia Pty Ltd is part of a leading global Recruitment organisation, with Clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Refining, Mining, Consulting and Construction sectors.
We are a high-quality Recruitment and Contractor Management partner with a strong reputation in our industry with our Customers and Contractor personnel. Our Perth team, including certified HR professionals, have experience providing Recruitment, Contract Management and Payroll Services to our Clients across Australia and New Zealand.