Senior Project Engineer
Position: Contract- 1-2 Years
Location: Houston, TX
Our client is currently recruiting for a Senior Project Engineer person to help with a large project.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to maintain full technical responsibility for interpreting, organizing, executing, and coordinating projects.
- Applies extensive experience over broad areas to ensure technical quality of work and efficiency of approach.
- Works as senior member in team providing leadership and direction.
- Frequently is representative in Client meetings.
- Plans, develops and directs project team in the execution of large projects or several small projects that may include interfacing with outside agencies and contractors.
- Generally reports to a Project Manager on large or complex projects but serves as Project Manager on smaller, conventional projects and studies.
- Has a basic understanding of the nature of international projects where local culture and practices may require variation in execution style.
- Provides guidance and technical assistance to subordinate engineers in complex situations.
- Prepares comprehensive technical reports and reviews written works by others for validity and soundness of conclusions.
- Has extensive experience in, and maintains an awareness of current industry practices, equipment and relevant projects.
- Serves as an internal resource in the areas of leadership, mentoring and training.
- Bachelors of Science in Mechanical Engineering or related field + 7 years relevant experience.
- 15 years relevant experience in lieu of degree.
- FERC experience is required.
- Ability to communicate at all levels within the organization.
- Proven track record of exceeding performance metrics.
- Learns & ensures compliance with the Quality Management System, including preparing of project specific procedures and in accordance with HSE Guideline
Who we are
Founded in 2006, Energy Resourcing is a trusted partner with a range of innovative recruitment and managed services. We provide recruitment services globally and focus on identifying top technical talent for project staffing and contract terms, as well as permanent hires. Our team has earned a strong reputation in the industry with both clients and candidates alike by delivering high-quality services.
Our core beliefs and values reflect who we are as a company and how we advocate for our candidates and our clients:
- we value Life
- we Rise to the Challenge
- we are Stronger Together
- we Unlock Brilliance