Energy Resourcing is an engineering & personnel service provider active on four continents in the oil, gas, energy, renewable energies, chemical, petrochemical, refining, and construction sectors. We recruit technical specialists and managers for demanding national and international projects of our technologically leading customers.
On behalf of our client, we are currently recruiting for a Senior Project Controls Specialist, located in our client's office in The Hague, for a duration of a year. Start date as soon as possible.
- Role combines duties across cost analysis and planning/scheduling.
- All-round project control knowledge and advancede cost control experience, including estimating skills for changes and forecast, deliverable progress and earned value methodology and understanding of engineering.
- Coordinate the overall cost analysis activities on one or more major complex projects; assuming responsibility for preparation, quality and accuracy of project cost reports; establishing liaison with project management and clients on all matters relating to cost control; making periodic site visits to verify field cost reporting; assigning and reviewing work of subordinate cost analysis staff.
- Prepare complex engineering and construction schedules for major project proposals and projects in process; maintaining schedules on a current basis as well as ensuring proper timing, compatibility and competency of supporting schedules; initiating or preparing reports to management regarding project scheduling; working closely with project management to improve performance in project planning and execution; assigning and reviewing work of subordinate scheduling staff.
- Plans and conducts and may supervise work of self and others (may participate in cross-functional collaboration.)
- Minimum 10 years' experience in the (Petro-) chemical industry
- Familiar with multi office project execution (Workshare)
- Familiar with management skills
- Experience with Brownfield / Revamp projects
- Site experience
- Knowledge of Dutch and International rules and regulations
- English: Fluent in writing and speech
- Tools: Ecosys, Excel (advanced), Ms Office
- In the possession of driver's license
Join us now!
If you have any questions, Paulina Hasior will be happy to help you at paulina.hasior(at)energyresourcing.com. We look forward to your application!