Senior Process Engineer
Position: Contract 2 years
Location: Houston, TX
We are recruiting for a mega petrochemical design project in Houston, TX. This project is a $7.2 billion dollar refinery project who needs senior, talented engineers to assist in the EPC/FEED phase of the project. The senior process engineer needs some experience in the following process units: IRH, BU, HE, LLDPE, HDPE, PP.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Champion the Project Safety culture, behaviors and engagement activities.
- Reporting to the PMC Engineering Manager and works under his direction.
- Proficient handling of Engineering detailed design for similar projects with/without licensor units is mandatory.
- Lead a high caliber Process Engineering group.
- Interface management with renowned licensors and lead the Process Engineering reviews and discussions along with the Owner as required.
- Facilitate P&IDs, HAZOP & other Safety reviews as well as fully involved in safety, HAZOP reviews during Engineering design phase and detailed engineering, procurement & construction phases.
- Ensure compliance with Owner's requirements, international health, safety & environmental standards, and local specific requirements to be applied for major Oil & Gas processing facilities during design, engineering construction and commissioning.
- Further familiarity with Owner's requirements
- Organize and facilitate safety training & programs at site for EPC / FEED Contractors & Owner's personnel involved in the Project and plant operations.
- Act as the focal point within PMC Team for coordinating and resolving issues related to Process Engineering with Owner Functions, Third Party Certification Agencies, EPC / FEED Contractor etc. and maintain cordial relationship with all parties concerned to ensure compliance with the Project schedule.
- Ensure that the Process Engineering team members proposed by the EPC / FEED Contractor are capable to handle the Process engineering issues within the set Project targets.
- Lead and facilitate agreement with EPC / FEED Contractor on the list of Process deliverables required for the successful completion of Project.
- Ensure that the EPC / FEED Contractor develops the Engineering Execution Plan, communication procedure etc. in line with Project requirements.
- Intervention with EPC / FEED Contractor and interface parties to resolve any issue to satisfy Project requirements.
- Promote HSSEQ awareness and ensure that all Owners HSSEQ requirements are implemented and adhered to.
- Execute and coordinate Process Engineering activities with EPC / FEED Contractor according to Engineering execution strategy and procedures.
- Arrange internal audit of Process Engineering activities on a periodic basis and provide recommendations to PMC HSSEQ Manager, Engineering Manager, and other responsible parties on how to improve activities, practices, systems, and processes.
- Identifying, evaluating, and resolving Project Management issues during the EPC / FEED phases of the Project.
Experience and Qualifications:
- 8-20 years' experience as a Process Lead on Mega projects.
- Petrochemical industry experience
- Experience working in EPC/FEED environment.
- Experience in the following process units: IRH, BU, HE, LLDPE, HDPE, PP
- Poly Ethelyn facilities experience high and low.
Who we are
Founded in 2006, Energy Resourcing is a trusted partner with a range of innovative recruitment and managed services. We provide recruitment services globally and focus on identifying top technical talent for project staffing and contract terms, as well as permanent hires. Our team has earned a strong reputation in the industry with both clients and candidates alike by delivering high-quality services.
Our core beliefs and values reflect who we are as a company and how we advocate for our candidates and our clients:
- we value Life
- we Rise to the Challenge
- we are Stronger Together
- we Unlock Brilliance