Senior Process Engineer
Refinery/ Oil & Gas/ Chemical Experience
You will provide process engineering services to our client, and its Customers and may provide technical support and supervision within the process team.
- Deliver process engineering services that meet our client, its customers and applicable statutory and regulatory specifications, on time and within budget.
Perform process engineering services such as:
identify and report changes to project scope;
assist with the preparation of proposals, estimates, budgets and schedules;
provide assistance during procurement, construction and commissioning activities. For example, write requisitions, conduct technical bid evaluations and write purchase orders;
contribute to appropriate studies, analyses and recommend actions;
assist with the preparation of detailed designs and drawings, specifications, data, calculations and reports.
Keep up-to-date with the latest developments and technical innovations in process engineering.
- If required, assist and support junior personnel within the process engineering team.
- Communicate effectively with the process engineering team and project stakeholders, including the Customer.
- Identify issues and problems, develop appropriate solutions, and ask for assistance when required.
Technical and Industry Experience :
- Effective technical and practical engineering skills and ability to consistently deliver quality, accurate and timely work to our client and its customers.
- A good working knowledge of the fundamental requirements of process engineering, and the basic requirements of other engineering fields.
- A good working knowledge of applicable local and international standards and statutory and regulatory specifications.
- Competent use of process engineering specific software and relevant software such as MS Office Suite
- Engineering experience in the same or similar industry, and developing leadership skills.
- Some job site or factory experience
Education - Qualifications, Accreditation, Training:
A recognized degree in the relevant engineering discipline or equivalent.Apply Now