Energy Resourcing are currently recruiting for a Senior Process Engineer to join our client's Aberdeen office on an ongoing contract basis.
The Senior Process Engineer will be responsible for preparing and overseeing Process activities, philosophies, and studies, contributing to technical bid evaluations, and reviewing vendor documentation. They will review specifications, data sheets, P &I D Documents, requisitions, and drawings. Coordinating and expediting, externally and internally, inter-discipline check prints, specifications, and supplier information for the design.
- Conducting engineering design and drafting within the Process project discipline.
- Ensuring that HSE considerations are addressed at all stages of the design process and that identified hazards are mitigated during detailed design.
- Self-managing to meet project demand as well as process and project man-hour budgets.
- Ensure that detailed review and checking of all drawings, specifications, requisitions, study reports, and key design calculations prepared by the discipline personnel are performed to ensure that these documents confirm the engineering quality and completeness required on the contract.
- Coordination, preparation, and checking of input to all deliverables for the relevant discipline area, including design criteria, the scope of work, procedures, and design approach.
- Establish technical requirements and technical follow-up of suppliers in close liaison with package engineers and other disciplines.
- Relevant Degree (BEng, BSC) In Chemical or Process Engineering accredited by IChemE.
- Chartered Engineer - Member of CEng.