Energy Resourcing is an engineering & personnel service provider active on four continents in the oil, gas, energy, renewable energies, chemical, petrochemical, refining and construction sectors. We recruit technical specialists and managers for demanding national and international projects of our technologically leading customers.
On behalf of our client, we are currently recruiting for a Senior Process Engineer located in The Hague, the Netherlands.
- Participates in the design of a process unit chemical, petrochemical & pilots
- Provides guidance to less experienced process engineers
- Develops, reviews and approves process flow diagrams and heat and material balances to define project scope
- Reviews and approves datasheets for process equipment
- Prepares specifications and operating parameters for process, piping and instrumentation equipment
- Calculates and organizes data for P&ID's
- Co develops process control narratives and cause & effect diagrams
- Performs hydraulic calculations for fluid and vapor circuits
- Prepares sizing calculations for pressure relieving designs
- Participates in planning, cost estimating and scheduling for projects
- Maintains effective communication with project team members and client
- Develops, review and approves simulation models for a process unit
- Can have the lead over a project. This implies responsibility over planning, manpower and quality
- At least 8 to 12 years of relevant work experience
- Presentation skills
- Capable in handling projects
- Knowledge of engineering work process in the chemical, petrochemical industry
- Experience in various project phases of large project (FEED, EPC)
- Master's degree in engineering or industrial engineering discipline chemistry
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in English, Dutch is nice to have.
Join us now!
If you have any questions, Remko Monshouwer will be happy to help you at remko.monshouwer(at)energyresourcing.com. We look forward to your application!Apply Now