Energy Resourcing are currently recruiting for a Senior Process Engineer on behalf of their internal partner. The project will be working from our Stockton-on-Tees office for the duration of 12 months.
- Deliver process engineering services that meet our client's and their customer's statutory and regulatory specifications, on time and within budget.
- Initiate, manage and if required supervise process engineering project requirements.
- Perform process engineering services such as participate in relevant meetings, prepare progress reports and follow required checking procedures, ensure the project scope is clear and that changes comply with project change management processes, provide assistance and advice during procurement, construction and commissioning activities. For example, write requisitions, conduct technical bid evaluations and write purchase orders.
- If required, act as the process engineering Lead on specific projects.
- If responsible for a team, outline project requirements including actively promoting workshare, where appropriate, assign tasks and supervise progress and ensure the required services meet our client's and their customer's statutory and regulatory requirements, on time and within budget.
- Proactively resolve any discrepancies between our client and their customer's requirements.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest developments and technical innovations in process engineering.
- If required, assist and support junior personnel within the process engineering team.
- Communicate effectively with the process engineering team and project stakeholders, including the Customer.
- Identify issues and problems, develop appropriate solutions, and ask for assistance when required
- A recognised and relevant engineering degree
- Chartered Professional Engineer (CPEng) status.
- Relevant postgraduate qualifications in engineering, management, project management or supervisory qualifications or equivalent